Friday, November 7, 2014

By Unknown
Photographed in direct sunlight, swatched over Urban Decay Primer Potion.

I am always on the hunt for matte, medium brown eyeshadows - they're probably the most used in my eyeshadow collection. They're great for everyday, neutral looks, but I also like them for blending out colours into the crease. Since I have hooded eyes, I prefer using matte colours to create the illusion of depth in the crease area. Today I'd like to show you Obscure, one of my favourite matte indie eyeshadows. 

Obscure was named and inspired by Mandy of prettymaking, one of my favourite beauty bloggers (check out her gorgeous FOTD/EOTD posts that often feature indie makeup). Obscure is described as "a matte greyish taupe with purple undertones." On my skin, it definitely appears a bit warmer and less purple than the swatches on the Glamour Doll Eyes website. Obscure is vegan and safe for eyes, face, and nails.   

I picked up Obscure from Beauty Bohemia, and it is also available from the Glamour Doll Eyes website. Obscure is part of Glamour Doll Eyes' Blogger Collection, check out Kristin's swatch of another shade from the collection, Going Green

0 comments:

Post a Comment