Friday, October 10, 2014

By Kristin

I feel like I'm intruding into  Jessye Gets Bubbly territory with this post but I wanted to share My Beauty Addiction's Foaming Bubble Bath!

Using abut a quarter of a bottle. 
I LOVE bubble baths. They were rare and far-in-between when I was little but now that I'm an adult and can do whatever I want, bubble baths are one of my favorite ways to de-stress. Sadly, most bubble bath products are targeted at little kids and though I don't mind breaking out the Elmo Bubble Bath every so often, I like looking for products that will provide a bit of aromatherapy as well.

Enter, MBA's Foaming Bubble Bath. It comes in an overwhelming 107 different scents as of this writing. I tried a bottle in "Hello Sugar," described as "Sugar, Lemon, Shortbread." What can I say? I like the simple things in life. The scent was very light and didn't come across strongly in bath form but I've noticed that things scented to be like "sugar" tend to be light anyway.

I used about a quarter of a bottle per bath. I like my baths to be bubbly and this was a good amount for me. The bubbles lasted for a good 15-20 minutes while I was soaking. I was sad to see them go but since this is a bubble bath made with vegetable glycerin, this is pretty standard.

At $4.50 a bottle, I found the price incredibly reasonable.

Have you tried any of MBA's bath line?

0 comments:

Post a Comment