Thursday, July 31, 2014

By AG

Hey everyone! I'd like to show you my manicure of the day using a Cult Nails polish and tell you about a sale the company is currently running.

First, here's my manicure using Cult Nails Love at First Sight:


If you read my Cult Nails Company Overview post, you may recall that I had mixed feelings about the brand and I felt the quality varied by color. Fortunately, Love at First Sight is one of the brand's surprisingly few permanent shades, and my favorite out of the polishes I ordered both in quality and color. I'm not convinced this cool-toned shade is perfect against my warm-toned skin, but it's fulfilling my recent need to put mid-toned purple on everything so I'm enjoying it anyway. This is two coats of polish sandwiched between a-england's The Knight base coat and Seche Vite top coat. It's got a smooth and somewhat shiny cream finish on its own, but the glossy top coat makes it especially reflective. If you want to pick up this color, here's the purchase link.

As I mentioned up top, Cult Nails is currently running a sale! Here's the Facebook announcement. To celebrate brand owner/polish master Maria's 40th birthday, the brand is offering 40% off many of their polishes through August 7, 2014. Use code THEBIG40 at checkout to get the discount. You can also find quite a few brands listed for 60% off in the sale section, so make sure to check that out as well. Happy birthday, Maria!

Are you planning to pick up any Cult Nails polishes in the sale? I'd love to hear about what you get!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Make sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, follow us on Pinterest, and/or follow us on BlogLovin to get all of our updates!

0 comments:

Post a Comment