Saturday, March 29, 2014

By AG

Hey everyone! Shiro Cosmetics recently hit 10,000 likes on Facebook, and they're celebrating with a bold new blush! In this mini post, I'd like to give you a quick look at this beautiful new product. Caitlin hasn't publicly stated yet how long the blush will be available, but you can find her thoughts on it on this Facebook post, as well as some speculation about the product's availability in the comments.


You're Making Me [blush] - Special Edition 10K Blush


Note: this photo was edited for color accuracy. Swatches done over bare skin. Photos taken outside in natural light.

Shiro says:
This is a color created in celebration of 10,000 Facebook likes! Thank you to everyone who's helped us get there. <3
Slightly muted fuchsia-rose with subtle blue shift. FDA approved for facial use, but not eyes or lips.
Ingredients: mica, kaolin clay, titanium dioxide, tin oxide, red #33, red #27, ferric ferrocyanide.
First things first - congratulations Caitlin and the Shiro team for your exciting milestone! It should come as a surprise to no one that this glitter-happy crew has brought us a glitterbomb blush to celebrate their 10,000 glitter lovers on Facebook (I tease because I love). The subtle blue shift in Shiro's description looks like a metric ton of very light blue sparkles to me, but hey, that just adds to the fun. Shiro also chose a sleek black lid and new cover art for this blush, which was a fun surprise when I opened my package. The outer wrapping was also sealed with the same sticker, a silhouette of a dragon perched high on a castle tower.

You're Making Me [blush] has a touch more purple than you see here, making it a little more fuchsia than I was able to capture in the photo. I color corrected the photo to bring it as true to life as I could.

I love Shiro's blushes, so it was a no-brainer for me to buy this in a full size as soon as it launched. You'll see it again soon in my upcoming post, when I'll be swatching and reviewing all the brand's blush, highlight, and bronzer shades! Stay tuned!

Purchase Link

0 comments:

Post a Comment