Friday, June 6, 2014

By Unknown
Purchased


When I made my first order with All That Sass, I decided to try out a few full-sized products in addition to the many samples I ordered. Since lip products are part of my everyday minimum makeup routine, I can never have enough! Today I'm showing you the Hot Summer Nights Lip Glaze, a shimmery berry lip gloss. As the name suggests, I think this would be perfect for a nighttime summer party.

From the site, Hot Summer Nights is described as "sheer purple with blue, purple & copper shimmers/sparkles," it is vegan, and it features their Signature Flavour of marshmallow, banana, and coconut. I initially did not realise it was flavoured, and when I opened the tube and applied the gloss, I noticed a subtle nondescript fruity scent, which did not linger very long on the lips. The formula is very comfortable, not too sticky or thick. One light layer lightly tints the lips, and the opacity can be built up for a stronger purple shade. I have the Squeeze Tube ($10), which comes with a doe-foot applicator attached to the cap. I like that it comes in a squeeze tube so I can get every last bit out, but also has a doe-foot applicator so I can apply it to my lips with more precision. There are also Sample Pods ($2) and Regular Tubes with a brush applicator (currently sold out) available.      

Have you tried any Lip Glazes from Kiss My Sass? What are some of your favourites?

Make sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, follow us on Pinterest, and/or follow us on BlogLovin to get all of our updates!

0 comments:

Post a Comment