Saturday, June 7, 2014

By AG

Hi everyone! Darling Clandestine, indie perfumer extraordinaire, is holding a pretty sweet contest for fans of their Facebook page. Your challenge: draw a new label for the solid scent "Love & Sharks"! Top prize will see their design in the place of honor on the tin, but the first and second runners up will also receive awesome presents. If you're interested, I heartily encourage you to put together a drawing and cast your hat into the ring!

If you're not interested in submitting an entry, but you want to make my day, I'd be delighted if you'd consider voting for my submission. Since drawing is not my strong suit I opted to submit a photo of my collection of shark teeth, arranged in a heart. You can vote once a day until the context ends eight days from now, so no matter which is your favorite, make sure to give it a vote every 24 hours!

This is my entry!

There are some amazing entries so far, and I can't wait to see who wins! Good luck everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment