Friday, April 24, 2015

By Unknown
Nothing to Disclose


Hi everybody! Today I'd like to show you two eyeshadows by Hello Waffle Cosmetics, Corgi Butts and Cat Fluff, also known as and packaged together as the Pet Duo. They are named after owner Christine's pets. They are only available in full size, but you are able to request only one in a mix and match set of five or ten if you don't want both shades. I must admit, I picked these up purely for the names - who doesn't love Corgi butts? (I will never tire of this video).   

Swatched over Urban Decay Primer Potion.
Cat Fluff is described as a "dark grey, leans green with green and gold sparkles." On me it comes off more as a blackened green because it is so dark. Sorry for the inconsistent lighting in the photo, a giant cloud decided to block the sun while I was in the middle of photographing :( The swatch on the left is in direct sunlight, and the swatch on the right is taken indoors using a flash to show off the gold sparkles.

Swatched over Urban Decay Primer Potion
Corgi Butts is described as a "soft peach with red hilites and sparkle." I was a little surprised by how pink this is on my skin tone, since most Corgis are more tan/beige-y, but it is still a very pretty shade and makes for a great all-over lid colour.  

Have you tried any/both of the eyeshadows from the Pet Duo? Let me know your thoughts below in the comments!

Make sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, follow us on Pinterest, and/or follow us on BlogLovin to get all of our updates!

0 comments:

Post a Comment