Sunday, April 26, 2015

By Unknown


Lady of Windsor Bath and Body
Bath Soak

I’m going to call this one Serendipitous Timing. With Mother's Day right around the corner, gift ideas are running rampant. So, unintentionally, this is mine. This beautifully decorated bottle holds 16 oz of your choice scent in bath soak or bath salts. And there are a lot of choices. Isn't it gorgeous? The stopper is cork, not rubber- just so you’re aware.

I chose the scent Spring Meadows in bath soak- I was going through a florals phase at the time of purchase. But there are tons of scents to choose from- do not be limited by scent or bottle! There are some other bottle options too! I'm hoping you can see the blue tinge in the photos. I'm sorry if you can't; you'll just have to take my word for it. It turned the water a lovely pale blue-grey.


Spring Meadows is akin to what I'd expect of a woman's boudoir in the 19th century. It's a powdery wildflower scent. It's not an especially strong scent, nor was the product very oily. There was a lovely display of dried flower bits in the bath (You can have these left out if you prefer). It's a great relaxation bath, very calming and soothing.

The bottle was $27, which I’m sure pricing is in part due to the decoration of the bottle. If you’re looking for a gift about that price for a bath-loving Mom, this is a great way to go, especially with that gorgeous bottle. I obviously can't get enough of it. While simple enough, I still love it.

Kristin adds: The shop is having a 15% off sale for Mother's Day with the code MothersDay15. The shop page doesn't specify when the sale ends but I assume on Mother's Day which is May 10th.

Purchase Link

Have you found any awesome indie products that make great Mother's Day gifts? Let us know in the comments!

0 comments:

Post a Comment