Friday, February 13, 2015

By Unknown

innocent + twisted alchemy Lineday, applied over Urban Decay Primer Potion, swatched in direct sunlight.

Today I'd like to share with you an eyeshadow by innocent + twisted alchemy called Lineday, from the Lurvlies Collection. The Lurvlies Collection was created by owner Linda and inspired by people she admires. Linda created Lineday for herself, and describes it as "a tan brown with a turquoise duochrome and blue sparkles." My swatch doesn't seem to have as the same rich turquoise/blue shift as the swatch on the site, but it is still a pretty shade. I'm not sure what primer Linda uses, but that could be what is bringing out the stronger duochrome shift in her swatch. One of my favourite things about innocent + twisted alchemy is the artwork on the jars, and this is no exception; how cute is Linda's drawing of herself! innocent + twisted alchemy also creates one of my favourite eyeshadow formulas, and this shade performs like the others I have in my collection - pigmented, smooth, and easy to apply and blend. I like to wear Lineday all over the eyelid as part of a soft, neutral eyeshadow look. Unfortunately Lineday is sold out at the moment, but the Lurvlies Collection is not listed as limited edition, so I assume that more will be created.

Do you have any eyeshadows from the Lurvlies Colletion? Let me know below in the comments!   

Make sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, follow us on Pinterest, and/or follow us on BlogLovin to get all of our updates!

0 comments:

Post a Comment