Thursday, December 18, 2014

By Unknown
Notoriously Morbid samples
Hi everyone! Today I'd like to share a tip with you I've seen often on /r/indiemakeupandmore - using a collector's card binder to store sample baggies. I have dozens of samples from various brands, and it's hard to remember what I have. This is a great way to see my entire collection quickly and keep track of what I own.

Collector's Card Album
I went to a local collector's card store in Perth's CBD called Al's Card Shop and picked up an album with 10 pages. There were several size options available, as well as 2-ring binders that had single plastic card-holder sheets sold separately for those with never-ending card (or in our case, sample) collections.
Shiro Cosmetics samples
The samples all fit well and slide in easily- which unfortunately means they slide out easily. If you decide to store your samples like this, make sure not to turn the book upside down or move it around
a lot because the samples will fall out.

Femme Fatale Cosmetics samples
How do you store and keep track of your indie samples? Let me know below in the comments!

Meow Cosmetics samples
Make sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, follow us on Pinterest, and/or follow us on BlogLovin to get all of our updates!

0 comments:

Post a Comment