Friday, August 15, 2014

By Unknown
BKD Signature Deepstone Earrings
Today I've got something a bit different to show you today, handmade jewelry from BKD Signature that features Femme Fatale Cosmetics' nail polish! All of the BKD Signature Jewelry pieces on Femme Fatale Cosmetics' site are on sale for around half their original price, and stocks are low so I recommend checking them out ASAP!

BKD Signature is a handmade jewelry business based in Sacramento, California. Femme Fatale Cosmetics and BKD Signature have joined forces to create a very unique line, combining BKD Signature's handmade jewelry with Femme Fatale's handmade nail lacquers. In addition to hoarding collecting makeup, I also collect jewelry, so I was very excited to hear about this collaboration! 
BKD Signature Deepstone Earrings
Deepstone is a Femme Fatale nail polish, described as "a dark plum-almost-brown with subtle golden shimmer." If there is anything more difficult to photograph than duochromes, it has to be holographic nail polishes! I love how the galaxy-esque Deepstone nail polish combined with the antique-looking bronze metalwork and domed glass create a vintage look with a modern twist. Since I have lost many earrings with a similar fish-hook backing, I recommend adding a little plastic/rubber/metal stopper to the back of them just for peace of mind, I'd hate to lose something as pretty as this!     

BKD Signature Deepstone Earrings
If earrings aren't your thing, then there are also some beautiful pendants and rings also currently on sale. BKD Signatures also has customisable pendant necklaces and rings using nail polish from My Ten Friends. Have you ever tried mixing nail polish with jewelry? Let me know below in the comments!

3 comments:

  1. I started making my own after seeing her jewelry and realizing I could make good use of my hundreds of polishes. It's quite cheap to make your own from supplies on etsy. I even made some as gifts for my family members at Christmas time.

    ReplyDelete