Friday, December 4, 2015

By AG
Hey everyone! I've got November's Color of the Month from Shiro Cosmetics for you today! I was pleased to see another face product won out this time. The shade is called Senpai Noticed Me. For background on the name you can check out the corresponding Know Your Meme page, or just assume it's the shade Japanese schoolsharks turn when they're embarrassed. Let's take a look:


From the website: B-but it’s not like I wanted him to notice! (´w`*)

Soft mid-toned dewy pink blush with a hint of lavender shift! Full size only, comes in a 20-gram jar with sifter. Color suggestion by Lydia S.

Ingredients: mica, magnesium myristrate, titanium dioxide, iron oxide, tin oxide, red #40, red #33. Lip safe, not eye safe!

Personal Comments: This blush is downright adorable, and I'm not just talking about the incredibly silly label. I usually stay far away from baby pink... anything, really, but this blush is actually quite flattering on my ~NC15 skin tone. It's brightening and feminine without being doll-like, and it makes me look a bit like I just came in out of the cold. I will say I haven't noticed a lavender shift. I haven't properly wear-tested this until it faded, but I have worn this several times and didn't have any issues with it lasting through the day on my dry skin type.

Blush was swatched heavily (bottom) and blended out (top) over bare skin and photographed in daylight.

(Note: I'll update this post with a proper swatch collage as soon as I can!)

Purchase Link


Happy Friday everyone!

(Update: Thanks so much to my ridiculously talented Senpai co-blogger Valentine for pointing out I'd failed to reference the product name anywhere in the post!)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Make sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, follow us on Pinterest, and/or follow us on BlogLovin to get all of our updates!

0 comments:

Post a Comment