Sunday, March 22, 2015

By Unknown


SAHTORI’s Lotus Flower Bath Bomb

Last year, I began a year-long rigorous animal cruelty free trek. I finished out products I wasn't comfortable giving away due to spread of bacteria, and found new products to use when it was time to change. I found SAHTORI when I was looking for a new eye cream. It's a product I have definitely enjoyed. (I am not reviewing it for the sole purpose that I am very not picky about my eye creams. So long as they moisturize, I’m happy. I wouldn't even know where to begin.)

The products used are made using “Ayurvedic wisdom.” Ayurveda is an ancient Hindu study of medicine. (Thank you, Wikipedia!) I am not going to get into what it is because it is long and complicated. The important part for this review is that a lot of the herbs used in Ayurvedic practice are still used today, including those that are used for anti-aging.

I have tried a couple SAHTORI products and have been overall happy with them. However, the Lotus Flower Bath Bomb is a stand out. The little guy packed a wallop. The water turned a beautiful rose lavender. The scent was the perfect aroma of clean floral. As far as I know, I had never smelled lotus flower before this bath. It was beautiful. It was a soft floral, unlike tuberose, for example, which can be very heady. The oils in the bath bomb were soft and silky. It was very similar to Solstice Scent's Burnishing Glace, in that regard, but without the ability to over pour and have a bath that is too oily. This is a definite re-buy. This is definitely Top 5 of favorite bath bombs I have tried since my foray into indie companies.

Purchase Link

What are some of your favorite indie bath bombs?

0 comments:

Post a Comment