Thursday, July 25, 2013

By Unknown

While I love the bright and bold eyeshadows most indie brands offer, some days I want something more natural looking and subdued. In this look, I used a couple of brown eyeshadows with a soft pink blush and lipgloss. 

Swatches under a lamp L-R: FFC Archangel, FFC Heroic, Black Rose Minerals Jersey Girl, Pretty Serious Morning Java, FFC Velvet Cupcake, Pretty Serious CGA 

First I prepped my eyes with a layer of Urban Decay's Original Primer Potion to avoid creasing. Then I applied Femme Fatale Cosmetics' Heroic dry with a flat eyeshadow brush, and blended Black Rose Mineral's Jersey Girl in the crease area with a tapered crease brush. I lightly highlighted my browbone and inner tearduct area with Femme Fatale Cosmetics' Archangel. To line my eyes, I used Morning Java by Pretty Serious with a small angled eyeliner brush wet with Meow Cosmetics' Eyeliner Sealant. I filled in my eyebrows with Meow Cosmetics' Brow Beater in Soft Brown using an angled brush. I layered two mascaras, Multi Mega Lash for volume and Lash Length Extension for length (both are by Australis, an Australian brand).

Close up of eyes
For my face, I first applied sunscreen (Sunsense Daily Face SPF 30+, an Australian brand) followed by Meow Cosmetics' Pampered Puss Foundation in Frisky Siamese applied with a kabuki brush. I concealed my stubborn red spots with MAC's Pro Longwear Concealer in NW20. I used a blush brush to apply Femme Fatale Cosmetics' Velvet Cupcake to my cheeks. To finish the look off, I used Pretty Serious' Sparkle Gloss in CGA.



Product list:
not pictured - Meow Cosmetics' Eyeliner Sealant and MAC's Pro Longwear Concealer 



Photographed in indirect sunlight
Photographed under a lamp


0 comments:

Post a Comment